Welcome to Rob and Danielle's Blog!

Rob has PKD and started dialysis in January 2008. He is waiting for a kidney transplant. He currently undergoes nocturnal in-center hemodialysis 3 nights/week. Rob and Danielle are both Christians who strive to live a life of obedience to God's commands. We are praying that the transplant comes from a living donor.

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Banana Split for dinner

So, the other night, Danielle asked me if I wanted dinner. I said OK, and she whipped off into the kitchen. I heard a flurry of activity, plates clicking against silverware, a cutting board, a spoon in a jar, and then a poof, from what sounded like it came from a can of whipped cream.

Then, I was presented with a beautifully constructed banana split. I devoured it all the while considering why we were eating banana splits for dinner. Danielle had been playing with Play-Doh "Ice Cream Shop" at work and after making a banana and a cherry, she developed a craving for a homemade banana split! Oh well, it was yummy, as you can see.

ice cream craving

No comments:

Post a Comment