Welcome to Rob and Danielle's Blog!

Rob has PKD and started dialysis in January 2008. He is waiting for a kidney transplant. He currently undergoes nocturnal in-center hemodialysis 3 nights/week. Rob and Danielle are both Christians who strive to live a life of obedience to God's commands. We are praying that the transplant comes from a living donor.

Friday, August 6, 2010

Rapid Blogging - Blog #1: I'm a Copy-Cat!

It's been months since the last blog post here, and that's months too long, I know and I'm sorry! So, in attempt to win back the 4 readers who check up on our blog, I am going to bombard this blog with multiple entries tonight. Each blog entry will be about a different topic. Once I'm done, then you 4 readers will be all updated on our life, that is, as of August 6, 2010. Life changes so quickly that tomorrow could be a completely different day.

The purpose of this blog entry is to point out the fact that I am a total copy-cat. Or, as I would say when I was 10 years old, I'm a " total byter". I just read our friend's blog and he came up with the "Rapid Blogging" idea for his blog, since he hadn't updated in oh, a week. Which for him is a long time. But come on, really? The last blog post I did was all about my "new" job. HA! And it was written in April. It is now August and while I'd like to say that time was flying and I had no time to update the blog...I can't, because that would be an outright lie.

So, in an effort to continue being a total byter and copy-cat, let me just say "Meeeeoooww!" and go grab a Keebler oatmeal-chocolate chip cookie from my kitchen...I'm gonna take a giant bite out of it!

Okay, that was a lame joke. Sorry. Will try to be more funny and less stupid in the other blog entries tonight. :(

1 comment:

  1. I've always found the best cure for writer's or blogger's block is just to start pounding on the keyboard and not over-think what I should be saying. I hope you feel all "caught up" now!

    ReplyDelete